We will tell you what you should refer to when using the site.
1. Purpose of processing personal information
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
4. Consignment of personal information processing
5. Information subject's rights, duties and method
6. Personal information items and collection method
7. Destruction of personal information
8. Measures to secure the safety of personal information
9. Matters concerning the installation and operation of automatic collection of personal information
and its rejection
10. Personal information protection officer
11. Request for viewing, correction, deletion, or suspension of processing of personal information (hereinafter
referred to as'viewing, etc.')
12. Remedy for infringement of rights and interests
13. Change of personal information processing policy
MBI Motors, which manages the Hyundai Motor Group homepage, comply with the relevant personal information protection regulations
such as the Personal Information Protection Act to protect customers' personal information and interests
and protect personal information and The following personal information processing policies are in place
to facilitate the handling of customer complaints.
Purpose of processing personal information
The company processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed will not
be used for purposes other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will take necessary
measures, such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, such as the
Personal Information Protection Act.
The purpose of processing according to the personal information processing business processed by the company
is as follows.
① Customer management: Complaints handling, complaint handling, and notice delivery
② Goods or services provided: Newsletter application/cancellation, sending, quiz/question application
2.Processing and retention period of personal information
1) The company processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information
in accordance with laws and regulations, or within the period of retention and use of personal information
agreed upon when collecting personal information from customers
2) Personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
① Newsletter application/cancellation,
sending: If the newsletter is canceled, it is destroyed within 5 business days
② Quiz application: Quiz winners
will be destroyed within 5 business days
③ Application for survey: Destroy within 5 business days after announcement
3) However, there is an exception when it is necessary to preserve the personal information in accordance
with the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
① Records of visits to the site: 3 months (Keeps communication
confirmation data pursuant to Article 41 of the Communication Secret Protection Act)
② In the case of separately
receiving the customer's consent: the period of consent
4) If it is necessary to keep it despite the above retention period, we will obtain the customer's consent.
3. Matters concerning the provision of personal information to third parties
1) In principle, the company processes customer's personal information within the scope specified for the purpose of collection
and use , and provides personal information to third parties only when there is special consent from the
customer or law .
2) When the company provides personal information to a third party, the following items are notified to
the customer and agreed.
-Those who receive personal information
-Purpose of using personal information of
those who receive personal information
-Items of personal information provided
-Retention and use period
of personal information of the person who receives personal information
3) The following cases are exceptions. If you participate in newsletter application/cancellation, dispatch,
quiz/question application, you will receive separate consent for the related matters.
① In the case of customer's
② When there are special regulations of the law
③ For investigation purposes, if there is a
request from an investigative agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the law